|Position: Accounts Payable Audit Clerk-Capital Expenditures|
|Reports to: Accounts Payable Team Leader|
This position is responsible for the facilitation of all A/P Capital Invoices & Construction Applications, ensuring extraordinary customer service to our vendors.
- Match, batch, file and enter heavy volume of Capex invoices
- Daily interaction with vendors and Store Design department. Research and resolve discrepancies on vendor statements
- Enter and post batches in the Financial Fixed Asset systems
- Organize Construction in Progress summaries and related invoices
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Solid interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management and analytical skills.
- Must be proactive and possess a strong work ethic.
- Basic knowledge of Accounts Payable and Fixed Assets.
Education and Experience:
- Must have at least 2 years of related experience.
- Some college a plus or equivalent work experience necessary.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Excel and Word)
- Knowledge of accounting software. Great Plains Dynamics a plus.